Unfortunately, not right now. I seem to have a limited amount of creativity and time to do art, and since I'm living off my art, I need to make sure every moment is spent in either personal fun or actual business.
So, if you can find some way of figuring out how to inspire my muse beyond my ability to control it, you might get something for free.
Also, if you find me at a convention, I sometimes do a "Ketch -a- Sketch" free sketches. Everybody gets ONE!
This, in my opinion, is a bit pornographic. Here is some words of wisdom: Patrons of pornography also lose the companionship of the Spirit. Pornography produces fantasies that destroy spirituality. “To be carnally minded is death”—spiritual death (Rom. 8:6; see also 2 Ne. 9:39).
Sounds like you know your bible. I've been having a problem with the concept christianity in general. Could you help me out here?
What would you say regarding the following statements?
1. To wish for eternal life is selfish. 2. A good person would willingly go to hell in order to help a fellow human being here on earth. 3. To support infinite punishment for finite mortal deeds is evil.
I currently would rather go to hell than participate in a society of people who have no problem sending other people to hell. But, if you have compelling arguments to refute the beliefs (and lack of beliefs) of athiests, muslims, jews, bhuddists, and other fervently held religions, I'd love to hear it.
As far as the problems with pornography, I say physical release is more frequently a medical issue, not a moral one. A frustrated man is an irritated, upset, irrational man. Release from frustration is healthy. All men are different in their tastes and desires. Requiring all men on earth to conform to a single sexual activity for that release without release in other ways is to encourage the global frustration level of all men. It is theorized that this is why here in America, where we are one of the more religious countries, we have one of the higher levels of violent and sexual crime.
All that said, where is the pornography in this picture? The subject matter may be strange: a man who has just transformed into a female latex skinned tigress is strange.
The concept of transgenderism is possibly mature, but hardly pornographic.
Took a look at your user page. You might like www.transfur.com. They have a lot of TF pictures that is screened for mature content. It's almost Yerflike. You'd probably really like artspots. It's the spiritual descendant of the old squeaky clean furry archive, yerf. ^.^
Thanks for the advice. I am glad you would like to here some things about Christianity.
About eternal life, there is a difference between immortality and eternal life. Immortality is to live for ever, which, according to my beliefs, is GOD's free gift toward all men and women, whether they are bad or good. However, eternal life it to live forever in the presence of GOD and live like him. This is only obtainable if one lives by His teaching and commandments. As the Savior said : 54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.(John 6:54) There is nothing wrong with wanting eternal life. The Lord wants us to have it.
In your second statement, this is what I would have to say. GOD would never ask us to go to heck to help another person. They are the ones that need to come unto him.
As for statement #3, there are three degrees of glory in heaven. And GOD will forgive you if you truly repent.
1. If that's what you believe, fair enough. It's too long for me, either way. Even if god is a nice guy, eternity: 100 years is probably all right, but 1000, 10,000, or a million years? With nothing new? The same guy, the same things, over and over again? I don't get it.
I also haven't heard back from anyone currently experiencing this "eternity of bliss" in heaven. Just Jesus, but that's just one testimony.
2. That doesn't make sense to me. Why wouldn't a good person help someone go to heck if it would help someone else? Why wouldn't god allow me to go to hell in order to save someone else's life? Jesus spent only 3 days (admittingly probably feeling like an eternity) in heck. I would go there and stay there if it kept everyone else out. IF heck were a bad place to begin with. The lack of evidence of people who have gone there and come back, reporting of their experiences, is very concerning. Jesus went and came back, but no one else has reported back after visiting heck and confirmed his findings. I'm not saying he's lying, but the testimony of just one person isn't much ground to stand on.
3. I just don't understand your response. Are you claiming blanket "blasphemy" on what I said, and not actually responding to the statement? Could you ask a leader or someone in your church? I'm shy and feel more comfortable talking to you than with someone I don't know as well. I trust you to be frank and clear with your responses. If it's blasphemy clear and simple, and it's not something you even want to think about, then you'll let me know.
4. I do not know that god lives. I want to, but I do not put stock in biased testimony. If there is fact, it must be confirmable by an unbiased person. The number of mormons in the world testifies only to the number of biased individuals willing to make the same statement based off their kind and caring, if possibly misguided, culture. There are many vegitarians in the world. It doesn't make the diet something everyone should embrace. In order to live a healthy life, some people may require non-vegitarian foods.
5. I believe the sacrifice of my own life or soul to save others here on earth is a good act. I take it you do not think this is a good act. Is this true?
I followed your link and have some new concerns.
6. Why is homosexuality a sin? What harm does it cause here on earth?
7. I understand that pornography is currently a legal issue. A pornographic image posted in a public place somewhere can carry heavy fines and serious punitive actions on the poster. I do my best to make sure nothing like that is posted to this account, as the guidelines for posting clearly say Deviantart is not a place for pornography.
However, I most definitely disagree with the mormon stance on pornography. I have already stated my reasons in my initial reply, but I will expand upon them now.
To encourage frustration is irresponsible. Bans on pornography encourage a culture of repression, frustration, pain, and ill health. Restricting the images to "adults" is understandable, but once one is an adult, one should be allowed to pursue whatever release that person needs, barring illegal acts. To deny a thirsty man water is evil. To deny a diabetic man insulin is evil. To deny a perverse man his pornography is also evil.
Men who pursue pornography above all else will weed themselves out of society: they will not reproduce, and their lines will wither and die. It's sad, but I'd rather have a happy pervert die alone than an angry one pass on his seed to a new generation, making them angry as well.
8. You gave me a link to more information. I'll provide you with a link to what I've been watching recently that makes me concerned. [link]
9. I want to see a modern religion that embraces science fully, and can be peer-reviewed as science is today. I believe that the scientific process works, as evidenced by our current longevity and quality of life. It can be applied to religion to make it healthier, stronger, and more truthful. Religion is a wonderful device to uplift one's spirit and comfort those in emotional pain.
10. I believe that with life, there is hope. Without life, there is no hope here on earth. What lies beyond is a mystery, otherwise we wouldn't have thousands of competing religions and their offshoots debating about where one stands in relation to god in the afterlife.
Thank you for responding to my previous message. I hope this one isn't too offensive to you.
Don't worry, I choose not to be offended. Read the lyrics to this song, co-written by President James E. Faust, then look it up on you tube.
1. They heard His voice, a voice so mild. It pierced them through and made their souls to quake. They saw Him come, a man in white, The Savior, who had suffered for their sake. They felt the wounds in hands and side, And each could testify: Chorus: This is the Christ. This is the Christ, the holy Son of God, Our Savior, Lord, Redeemer of mankind. This is the Christ, the Healer of our souls, Who ransomed us with love divine. 2. I read His words, the words He prayed While bearing sorrow in Gethsemane. I feel His love, the price He paid. How many drops of blood were spilled for me? With Saints of old in joyful cry I too can testify:
Hello,I'm an Atheist,which means I don't believe in God.anyways I am a good and smart person,and I think that the whole idea of sinning pretty much means everyone goes to hell,but again I'm an Atheist and know I will rot away like everyone else.Another thing,it's fun to pretend there's some deity out there but when you actually believe I think that's a little extreme.And you know what I don't like people who force religion on others,and I don't like people who think Atheists are stupid jerks,cause we're not. So I hope that eventually the human race will mature a little more,peace out.
Hey, I don't think Atheist are stupid jerks (unless it is someone like Madalyn Murray O'Hair, Che Guevara, Karl Marx, Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin, or Vladimir Ilyich Lenin. Good Atheists are people like Alfred Nobel, Thomas Edison and Adam Savage.)
i used to be religious,but i dont believe in the theories anymore, there are waaayyyy too many religions, and all think theirs is right. then i think into the future, what is the meaning of life, when a person does one sin \ doesnt believe in god, and we only have a average of 80 years to live, for petes sakes, if you sin even once, in 80 years, you go to hell for eternal damnation, life sucks if a person cant have fun. in the teachings you arent allowed to swear, AKA cant get mad because someone does something stupid. the way i see it, is yes, i believe in a god, but its probably not what people make him out to say.